Our Story Set in the Hill Country
In 1995, Alan Massey and Royce Itschner joined together after decades of public accounting experience to create their own firm. While Alan has retired and we’ve gained new shareholders over the years (Randy Evans, Jeff Gelsone and Casey Mikeska), our firm remains committed to their legacy of excellence and their dedication to creating meaningful client relationships. Randy, Jeff and Casey are all Kerrville natives and Tivy High School alumni, and the entire firm is deeply rooted to our hometown.
While our experience and skill set has us serving clients nationwide, we are local to the Texas Hill Country and our main office is located in Kerrville, TX.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Audits, reviews and compilations
- Financial statements – making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
- Payroll Reporting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Litigation support
Our ongoing investment in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships ensures our ability to set our clients up for success, year after year.